Master Total Eclipse
Make It Work Harder
In this webinar, Keith will show you how to set up form fields that make quick work of filling in case captions, exhibit descriptions for indexing, and how to take advantage of the many options that Eclipse form fields put at your fingertips.
Here are some of the topics Keith will cover during this 2-hour webinar.
- Creating a basic form field
- Fields that remember names, numbers, dates, etc.
- Self-incrementing fields for exhibit numbers
- Fields that capitalize, shrink/grow, auto-delete if necessary
- Creating a "birdcage" for case captions
- Fields that use pick lists
- Nested fields (choices within choices)
- Correcting filled-in fields
- Dictionary entries that insert form fields
- Block files, form fields, and autoincludes
This will be a highly informative webinar and the material Keith presents will guide you to a solid understanding of Eclipse form fields. As important, you'll be able to use that knowledge to significantly reduce your editing time.
Form Fields, Paragraph Controls, and Automatic Indexing all work together. Later this year, Keith will present a webinar suite that picks up where this one ends. He'll build upon a knowledge of form fields, then he'll review Eclipse's comprehensive paragraph controls, and teach you how to use them in concert with the Automatic Indexing commands, options, and features. If you want to learn more about automatic indexing, you should consider this webinar. As is the case with Keith's previous webinars, his Visualizers, and his video tutorials, Keith will have an abundance of outstanding illustrations to share with you. Seeing is, indeed, understanding.