So Powerful It Redefines
What CAT Software Should Be!
A Total Eclipse Webinar
by Michael Starkman
By now most Eclipse users and, for that matter, most of the court reporting world, have heard of Translation Magic™. This patent-pending technology is so revolutionary it seems to read your mind as it translates long or complex words and phrases that aren’t in your dictionary. You can drag keys, drop keys, miss vowels; you can even write words that don’t exist in your steno dictionary at all. Doesn’t matter. Translation Magic is able to suggest the correct text.
It’s as easy to get started as it is powerful. Check a box and you’re off and running. That is, of course, just the beginning. Now that literally thousands of Eclipse users have checked that box, we’re getting questions about how it works:
* What are its capabilities and limitations?
* Are there ways I can control or enhance the results?
* What settings, if any, elsewhere in Eclipse can affect my results?
* What should I expect when I adjust the weight setting?
* What about my dragged and dropped key settings?
* What changes, if any, should I make to the Phonetics Table?
* Should I use the Pending Translation Display?
Users have these questions because they want to know how to get the very most out of this incredibly useful feature. If you’re an Eclipse user and you’re using Translation Magic now, but want to learn more about it, you should join us for this webinar. Even if you’re an Eclipse user and you’re not using Translation Magic, you should attend. If you’re not using this remarkable technology it may be because you don’t understand how it works or didn’t get the results you anticipated. Whether you’re a veteran user or new to Translation Magic, you’ll learn how to maximize your results and take full benefit from this remarkable new technology.
In this two-hour webinar Michael will explore Translation Magic completely, covering each of the following areas:
* What Tran Magic can—and can’t—do.
* What it uses as it processes your steno.
* How it decides what to suggest.
* Why the suggestions are in a certain color.
* How to scan to the Tran Magic suggestions.
* Whether to global Tran Magic suggestions.
* Get better results by importing lists into your spelling checker.
* How to customize the Phonetics Table to get better results.
* How to deal with the mistranslations suggested by Tran Magic.
* What's coming to Tran Magic in the next version of Total Eclipse.
Join us for an information-packed webinar. You’ll learn a lot, you’ll get better results from Eclipse, and you’ll earn CEUs while you view the webinar from the comfort of your home of office.